Sunday, December 25, 2016

Chapter 1

I am in the room of the house waiting for your return, I hear the door open, steps towards the kitchen, the stream of water begins to flow and deposit in a metal container, the electric lighter click informs me the destination of that water, is the Afternoon tea that you always take, steps down the stairs to the upper level rooms, you must go to arrange them as your bedroom is on the floor below, steps down the stairs, was fast ... most likely there is only Put up a packet, the steps go back to the kitchen, you must intuit that the tea is ready, the ceramic dishes that you love so much, a ceramic of good quality, special because they are deep blue like the ocean, you used to tell me That if you saw them steadily they could transport you to the bottom of the sea, you said that it was the most delicious sensation accompanied by the tea, I hear the kitchen door open, it gives to the back garden, you said that it was very inspiring to have nature nearby and you had to install A tea table for the garden, it was an ivory white, so pure and elegant, but it played with the atmosphere in an incredible way and gave the sight where to rest in a pleasant way, I used to watch you have tea and let me absorb by the scene Who offered the beautiful garden with you at that hour of the afternoon, spend a few minutes and return to the kitchen, you hear the water fall, but this time do not fall into a container, you must be washing the remains of tea, you never let that crockery Even a few minutes dirty, the water stops falling, steps again, this time if they go to the bedroom ... silence reigns again in my stay.

I get up and go to the bedroom, turn on the light and confirm that it is empty, I fit the bed and I fall asleep, the light goes out ... Another day without you

No comments:

Post a Comment